Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Water cooler gossip. What hens talk about. June 2023

   


  Have you ever wondered what chickens talk about when gathered at the water bucket?



   Have you all seen the new guys that the human brought in? I don't know what the Hell they are thinking. Those guys are enormous.  Jump me and I'm flat.

   I really like the bad boys to run with.


   Seriously, those little Dudes are so small I just swat them like a fly when they think they're  going to score with me.


    I hate those juvenile little bastards that don't even know what they are doing. Damn near took all my feathers trying to get it on.


    That big old Horndog Oliver corners me at least 5 times a day. Why don't he pick on some one his own size.  And did you see all those new kids this summer they all look like him.

    You know you're his favorite fluff ball.

    I just hang with JR he protects me from all those Horndog roosters. And he is so handsome.

     Did you see that new guy Flash? He tried to get cocky with big old Alice and she knocked  him clear out in the pasture. 


    What do you all think of Pretty boy?

    He does have a big mouth. but not sure about jewelry he is wearing, is that some kind of cultural thing?

    Are you kidding he has horns, Nope! Nope! not me.

    Those stupid Houdan boys, can't even see what the hell they're doing. 


    I do like a man with a beard and mutton chops.....

    Poor boy Crooked toes, his handicap sure does make it harder than Hell on my back, he just slides off, LOL 


    Ok girls back to work, here comes the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment